The Durametric Diagnostic tool for Porsche was created for the hands-on owner and speciality repair shops to provide a greater understanding and give them more control of their sports car’s performance, maintenance and preferential settings.
The software can help you read your Porsche's Diagnostic Codes with user-friendly descriptions that capture actual values like part numbers and over-rev values, activate drive links, and even reset the indicator light for most of the car’s systems.
The software diagnostic tool is easy to use. Similar to the tool available through your local auto parts store or used by a mechanic, each self-contained tool kit comes with a software disk and hardware cord. Simply load the software onto your Windows laptop PC and plug in the cord between your car and the USB port on your computer. Upon initiating the software and selecting your model of Porsche, the car and computer will begin communicating.
Every time you use your Durametric Diagnostic Software, an engine code is stored and documented in the data log. With this automatically time-stamped data log process you can easily compare your Porsche performance and history over time.
You can Adjust:
- Seat Memory
- Heating & A/C
- And more...
- 1990-1992 Porsche 944S2
- 1992-1995 Porsche 968
- 1990-1994 Porsche 911 (964)
- 1994-1998 Porsche 911 (993)
- 1996-1998 Porsche 911 Turbo (993)
- 1998-2004 Porsche 911 Carrera (996)
- 1998-2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (996)
- 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Turbo (996)
- 2000-2005 Porsche 911 GT2, GT3 (996)
- 2005-2007 Porsche 911 (997)
- 1997-2004 Porsche Boxster (986)
- 2000-2004 Porsche Boxster S (986)
- 2005-2007 Porsche Boxster (987)
- 2003-2006 Porsche Cayenne (955)
- 2005-2007 Porsche Cayman (987)
- 2009 Porsche 997, Boxster, Cayman (Beta)
For Video Demos, CLICK HERE.
Hard case is not included. Cables supplied only.