DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED:
- The primary focus of this position includes TIG welding of fabricated parts and components in a range of material including titanium, aluminum and stainless steel.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED:
- Must have exceptional skills in the welding process of a variety of material including titanium, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Possess a technical know-how of welding equipment and be able to weld components in various directions and positions.
- Able to produce welds that are perfect structurally and cosmetically.
- Fabrication skills, the ability to make and utilize existing jigs, take measurements and use equipment such as saws, drill presses, metal-brakes and other tools.
- Ability to work with a team and manage time effectively.
- Candidates must be able to perform each given duty satisfactorily while maintaining a high standard of integrity and professionalism.
A background in motorsports and automotive technology is a plus.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE UNABLE TO PRODUCE WELDS THAT ARE PERFECT STRUCTURALLY AND COSMETICALLY NEED NOT APPLY.
*MUST LIVE IN OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO AUSTIN, TX AREA.