Introducing a truly collaborative effort exemplifying the best in the performance aftermarket industry, 100% designed and manufactured in the USA.
CSF’s new McLaren 720S/765LT High-Performance Intercooler System – the new advantage for the absolute best quarter-mile traps and half-mile speeds, designed for the fastest and most powerful McLarens in the world.
Initially designed by a CSF R&D partner using state-of-the art 3D scanning and prototyping equipment, we incorporated a massive custom-spec CSF bar/plate air-to-water core that is 68% larger than the OEM unit. Voodoo Autosport was then consulted to further enhance the design for a complete drop-in fit installation that is truly plug-and-play. Lastly, but not least, CSF reached out to the best tuners of the world’s fastest McLarens, M Engineering, to performance test the coolers. Final results: 99% efficiency (vs. OEM 94%) along with lower pressure drop across the cooling system.
- Custom-Spec High-Performance CSF Bar/Plate Core Built In-House
- 68% Increase in Core Volume vs. OEM
- Single Core Dual-Pass Design vs. Inefficient Multiple Core Design Found in Competitors Lower Quality/Less Efficient Offerings
- Efficiency Tested at 99% by M Engineering vs.OEM 94%
- Pressure Tested to 4bar (58psi)
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Billet End Tanks Designed and Produced by RK Autowerks
- Finished in CSF’s Aerospace-Grade Thermal Dispersion Space Grey Coating for Maximum Heat Transfer Efficiency and OEM+ Aesthetic
- Custom Finishes Available – View Possible Options or Please Inquire.
- Integrated Dual 1/8-NPT Methanol Injection Bungs Positioned on Outlet Tank for Post-Intercooling Reduction of IATs
- Come Pre-Plugged For Vehicles Without Methanol Injection
- Can Also Be Used As Sensor Ports
- Complete Drop-in Fit Package With No Modifications Required for Installation
- Can Be Installed From the Rear Wheel Well Without Removing the Downpipes
- Includes Laser-Cut Machined Brackets and Reinforced Silicone Couplers for Throttle Body Connections
- Made in the US
- 2017+ McLaren 720S (Does Not Fit Spyder Models)
- 2021+ McLaren 765LT (Does Not Fit Spyder Models)